catatan ini adalah panduan singkat yang saya buat dan kirimkan untuk teman saya berkebangsaan italia yang akan melanjutkan liburannya dari yogyakarta ke Bali dengan tujuan awal tinggal di Kuta kemudian pindah ke daerah ubud.
amico, buona sera!this is a short note when you stay in KUTA
(teman, selamat malam! Ini ada catatan pendek untuk panduan saat tinggal di kuta)
|sunset in tanah lot-(juniawanarif.wordpress)|
how to get kuta from airport..
- taxi blue bird (Rp 15.000-25.000)
where to stay in kuta area (the cheapest one)
- popies lane 1 or 2
what to do (when u stay in kuta)
1. start from kuta- visit uluwatu temple (bali sud)-visit dremaland beach (beach activity), garuda wisnu kencana (garuda wisnu monumen, here u can just see the monumen area and at evening start at 6.30pm there will be bali dance theatre performance)-then back again to kuta.
2. see sunset on kuta beach
3. bedugul (morning to afternoon) here u can see danau beratan/beratan lake with temple around the water..u can see this scenary on indonesia money rupiah 50.000, the blue one money), (u can see alas kedaton/forest) and fruit and flower garden. at 2pm you move to go to TANAH LOT ocean temple (tanah lot is bella bella (beautiful) temple and if u lucky you can see enchanting sunset here..so you will arrived here at least at 4 or 5 pm and enjoying sunset)
4. nusa dua beach (many luxurious resost here), the beach is belle bella,, ask people in nusa dua to get WATERBLOW BEACH), u can try watersport recreation like flying fish, banana boat and so on...little expensive about Rp.100.000), then u can go to Benoa harbour to see the beach and fisherman life..and also ask people there whre to see SEA TURTLE there). ask people also how to go to PADANG PADANG BEACH..(non touristy but beautiful).
5. u can also see TAMAN AYUN palace/garden in mengwi denpasar
6. buying gift for friend : JOGER (t-shirt specialis), RAMA-KRISNA (tuban-kuta street), KRISNA (sunset road) ERLANGGA (in denpasar, nusa kambangan street), for special branded (imported) so many in kuta and legian.
7. party every day (pub, cafe, bar a long LEGIAN ROAD) it is crazy..full of australian, u also can fin memorial munomen of BALI BOMBING victims..seminyak road also full of branded brand and bar
8. food : so many restaurants a long kuta street (expensive), WARUNG MADE (moderate), or McDONALD/KFC (low), breakfast in hostel (average)
9. kuta beach : sun bathing (be careful of skin cancer..)t rying to make temporer tatto, surfing, anything..)
10. BALI TYPICAL FOOD (all indonesian people know that this food is originaly from bali) : AYAM BETUTU/BETUTU CHICKEN..you can find for the best taste in AYAM BETUTU GILIMANUK resto (on TUBAN-KUTA STREET) be carefull..it is very spicy and hot but very DELICIOSO!!...(more east of indonesia is more spicy)
special note :
- it will be more more impressive if u buy and wear hindu-balinese tradional clothes when u visit pura/temple.., be carefull with your camera and bag when u visit uluwatu coz there are so many wild monkeys there.
- if you need well organized tour packed..the stand, you easily can fing along Kta beach street side.
Some balinese words :
HELP = TOLONG
THANKS = SUKSMA (read : sukseme)...e..is read like you say e in MERAPI
No, Grazzie = Ten, SUKSMA (e also like e in merapi) suksma is read sekseme
buying someting and ask for the price?
how much is it? = Berapa harganya ?? (in indonesian), aji kudo niki bu (balinese)? (madam, how much is it?
Ask your hostel receptionist. Surely, he/she can help/show u to get the motorbike rent.
40-50K/day (cheaper if u rent for long time) plus insurance 5000
car = 250-500K (depend on the car type)